Sunday, January 07, 2007

Khan's Early Retirement

That's what this is. He's done. He will be back selling cars before the year is out. Mississauga gets a real Liberal. This is really good news. It doesn't seem that way, but it is. Now, if only we could get the rest of the Volpe camp to walk the plank. I know, I know. Bite my tongue. We're all one big happy Liberal family. But please Joe, Jimmy K. think about it.

Still working on my predictions (King's dog is hard to understand, I don't know how old Willy managed). They might have to wait until after I finish my paper which will put me back in Sweden. So, it might be a while. Hopefully by next weekend. Back to regular blogging when I'm back to school in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are those of the author and the author alone. They do not represent the views of any organization, regardless of the author's involvement in any organizations.

All comments are the views of the individual writer. The administrator reserves the right to remove commentary which is offensive.

The author is not responsible for nor does he support any of the advertisements displayed on the page